Foodie Wednesdays 2014
Second Wednesday of the month at Camp Rawnora from 6:30 to 8:00pm EST
Learn how to prepare tasty vegan raw foods recipes with Chef Adam Graham.
Online attendance $15. Recipes provided and Q and A. - Online attendees register here
- May 14 – Cashew Cheeze and Super Salad Dressings
- June 11 – Nori Rolls (Sushi), Tu'no and Dipping Sauce
- July 9 – Massaged Kale, Pumpkin Seed Pesto and Peppers
- August 13 – Zuke Noodles and Marinara, Chia Fruit Salad
- September 10 – Collard Wrap and Eggless Egg Salad
- October 8 – Eggplant Rawmasean
- November 12 – Miso Soup and Cacao Brownie
Camp Rawnora is a raw-juvenation center in Watervliet, MI. Located adjacent to Ronora Lodge and Retreat Center, Camp Rawnora shares use of over 350 acres of private land including a private lake, forests, wetlands, trails, gardens and greenhouses. Camp Rawnora hosts its own events and can be rented out for private raw or vegan events as well.
Camp Rawnora has both a small kitchen teaching space and a full sized production classroom. The small kitchen allows for a more personal learning experience in a kitchen that the average person is more accustom to. All classes come with the opportunity for hands on learning and healthy bit of food sampling.
The crown jewel of the camp is the huge certified kitchen space that serves as a classroom. Students gain hands on experience with all the tools of the raw food trade. Classes range from beginers to advanced for both those who wish to make food at home and those who wish to become certified raw food chefs.
- Foodie Wednesdays - September 10 – Collard Wrap & Eggless Egg Salad
September 10 (6:30 pm)
- 4th Tuesday Vegan Raw-Luck
September 23 (6:30 pm)
- Pawpaw Fest 2014
October 03 (2:00 pm)
- Foodie Wednesdays - Cashew Cheeze & Dressing
October 08 (6:30 pm)
- Foodie Wednesdays - October 8 – Eggplant Rawmasean
October 08 (6:30 pm)
|Detox, Cleanse, Renew|
"Detox" seems to be the buzz word in the world of healthy and wellness these days. We live in a toxic world but we aren't completely helpless against toxins. The choices we make regarding the foods we eat are our first line of defense against toxins. Finding energy and a renewed sense of health starts with eating living foods. At Camp Rawnora, eating raw foods and cleansing the body of toxins is essential to a full program designed to aid clients in achieving optimum health.